Welcome to the new IIRRT member's area. This is the secure area that is only available to members and can be accessed using your new membership number and the password that you were sent. If you are not sure what this is, try adding 00 to your previous membership number and it should work.
The new features that are now available to you include;
- Being able to fully manage your own membership. You can amend your own personal details; add your qualifications and change your password.
- 'My Rad CPD' provides a number of tools that enable you to capture on line your views of your current position and what are your future aspirations. You can then set activities that relate to how these future aspirations will be met.If you want to share your plan or the outcome of your activities with a peer or line manager, so that they can comment on your work, you are able to invite them to do so by e-mail.
- There is a section where you can capture details of your Continuous Professional Development and link this to the IIRRT's comptence framework for the profession.
- There is a new CORU reporting tool that will guide you through what you need to include if you are requested to complete a report of your CPD Planning and Activity.
- If you are asked to produce a report of your planning and CPD records for a meeting with your line manager there is a reporting tool that enables you to choose the information you want to include in that report and print or e-mail it.
We are delighted to be able to offer these membership tools and we are committed to expanding what is available once the site is embedded amongst our membership.